Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tips & Tricks my job: review the Roots!

Tips & Tricks my job: review the Roots! Video Clips.





Secondary channel: youtube.com Twitter: twitter.com Facebook: tinyurl.com Twitch.TV: twitch.tv The music comes from in-game soundtrack Minecraft. If you want to listen without playing Minecraft, you can download it here: In this episode of Tips & Tricks c418.bandcamp.com my job, I'll show you how to make a card that you made to take into Minecraft, and the world from it in the original egg so you can see your roots. This is more or less purely nostalgic, but I think itFun. The advantage of this method is that it keeps the spawn point of your original card, so no comment unusable. Here is the folder where you go if you are still on Windows 7. Otherwise, I'm not sure. C: \ Users \ Username \ AppData \ Roaming \ Minecraft \ Save and FYI, the Application Data folder is hidden .. Just type in the address bar and you're golden.

Tags: minecraft, antvenom, tips, and, tricks, howto, guide, tutorial, revisit, your, roots, seed, generator

See Also : Generator Buying Guide back up generator generator diesel portable 10kw diesel generator

No comments:

Post a Comment